Hi, there and welcome to my journal/ blog. I didn't create this blog for the public yet, as of today and until this $50k is manifested. When the $50k arrives, this writeup might not be here anymore as it will be updated. But read along anyway or better join me, if you choose to.
I know $50,000.00 will be manifested, I just don't know how and when. Perhaps I can create some clarity towards this later on but for now, I'm here to explain how this game came about.
My girlfriend/client sent me an email that she's tapping $50k to manifest the money she needs for travels. I thought of doing the same, but making it public, this way I can record my progress, and feel somewhat Accountable for this challenge.
Truly for me, this isn't about the money, but moreso a challenge. And I love a good challenge as long as my gut tells me it's right. In this case, it does and I know it will help tons of people release any limitations they or you may have about money. So here, I am at your service.
I have never tapped on money to appear in my life before, but have tapped and helped tons of friends, family, clients with their dating/relationship issues, business, or any type of goal/achievement, health, and yes abundance of wealth so I thought why not pick a number that seems attainable for most people and go from there.
If you feel inclined to, feel free to join me as we tap ourselves into the world of wealth manifestation. If you commit to join me, and stick with me on this journey, I ask that you leave comments, and I will help you as much as I can to breakthrough this challenge.
So, where do we start? Today, you have one homework:
Take a notebook and a pen. Think of what this $50,000 can do for you and your life. Just imagine, just dream. Imagine that if $50,000 were to be handed to you, what would you feel? What would you do in the first 3 days you got it? Who are the first 2-3 people in your life you'd call? Today, I just want you to picture this scenario. Simple right?
Here's something very important to be cautious of. if you ever come across doubts, hesitations, feelings of being silly, etc. listen to it, acknowledge it but write them all down. What thoughts come up for you? And if you're brave enough to be honest with me in this process, write them down in your comments below and lets work on them daily.
Until tomorrow.
Love and Light,
Ria Maria
Http://www.tinyurl.com/RiaMaria-Edmonton
No comments:
Post a Comment